EleCare Baby Formula
A hypoallergenic, nutritionally complete amino acid-based formula for infants who can not tolerate intact or hydrolyzed protein. EleCare is indicated for the dietary management of protein maldigestion, malabsorption, severe food allergies, short-bowel syndrome, eosinophilic GI disorders, GI-tract impairment, or other conditions during which an amino-acid based diet is required. For oral or tube-feeding.
- Hypoallergenic, virtually getting rid of the potential of an allergic reaction to the formula in a couple of-food-allergic infants.
- 33% of fat blend as MCTs–an easily digested and well absorbed fat source.
- Clinically shown to fortify the expansion of exclusively formula-fed infants.
- 100% free amino acids as the protein source.
- DHA and ARA, nutrients that assist fortify brain and eye development.
Clinically documented to be hypoallergenic1 , virtually getting rid of the potential of an allergic reaction
Clinically shown to fortify growth when used as a number one source of nutrition2
100% free amino acids as nitrogen source
One-third of fat as medium-chain triglycerides, an easily digested and well-absorbed fat source
Stringent manufacturing standards to scale back risk of whole-protein contamination